President Obama will not take the blame for anything his administration does. Of course, he’s the first to take credit even when there’s no credit to take.
How many times have we heard President Obama tell the American people that he was unaware of what’s been going on? He didn’t know about Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, spying on journalists, Benghazi, NSA spying on foreign leaders, or that people could lose their insurance once the so-called Affordable Care Act kicked in.
Even the liberal media are beginning to grow anxious that their political messiah is turning out to be a fraud. Here’s an example from Chris Cillizza who writes for the liberal Washington Post:
“In response to reports that the National Security Agency had spied on world leaders — including Germany’s Angela Merkel – the response from the White House was a now-familiar one: President Obama didn’t know about it.
“NSA chief Keith Alexander ‘did not discuss with President Obama in 2010 an alleged foreign intelligence operation involving German Chancellor Merkel, nor has he ever discussed alleged operations involving Chancellor Merkel,’ said a spokeswoman for the agency. ‘News reports claiming otherwise are not true.’”
A similar “the President didn’t know” strategy was raised by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
If the President didn’t know about his own policies, then who is running the government and by whose authority? Is there a government within the government?
I would like to ask President Obama who actually wrote the Affordable Care Act. The same question needs to be asked of every member of the Senate and House of Representatives who voted for what is now known as Obama (lack of) Care.
We know that Nancy Pelosi never read the Act she voted for. Her response has become six seconds of liberalism stripped naked: “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it.”
So if our elected government representatives don’t know what they voted for because they did not write the bill, then who did? Who’s really running the government?
Jennifer Rubin also wants to know if the President knows that
- His is the weakest economic “recovery” since the Great Depression.
- The top 10 percent of taxpayers account for 70 percent of the income tax paid.
- The Iranian breakout time for a nuclear weapons capability is now as short as a month and new sites are still being announced.
- He did not “end” wars in the Middle East. Sectarian violence is mounting in both Iraq and Libya.
- Millions of people may eventually be dropped by their current health-care insurance plan, dwarfing the number who have signed up for Obamacare.
- Our allies in the Middle East — virtually all of them — are shaken by U.S. timidity.
I have to agree with Rush Limbaugh. The reason Obama doesn’t know is that he doesn’t care. He has it in for America while he and his family live off of America’s largesse that is rapidly being depleted by his purposeful destructive policies.