When I was attending graduate school in the mid 1990s, I remember reading about a United Nations global summit conference to discuss global warming. What struck me about the UN conference is that over 200 of the top climate scientists in the world were NOT invited to take part. These top scientists in the field were all saying the same thing: that the supposed global warming didn’t exist and data showed that the earth’s temperatures naturally fluctuated through cycles.
I was directed to a book that was then newly published, called True State of the Planet. The book contained a number of chapters written by nearly a dozen top scientists that debunked the global warming myth. Even though the book was published nearly 20 years ago, much of the data provided is still sound and disproves global warming.
At the same time, one of my professors showed us some information he had compiled about a then secret meeting between President John F. Kennedy and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev that was held in upstate New York. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the best way to create a one world government. They concurred that the threat of nuclear annihilation was not the answer. The only thing they could think of was creating a global environmental disaster. The plan was then put into motion to make the threats to the environment a global issue in order to bring all nations together to fight to save the planet.
The Earth Summit meeting held in 1990 was one of the first major steps to implementing this plan. The United Nations put forth a number of resolutions before the 190+ delegates from all over the world. One was to create a UN environmental police force that would have the legal power to enter any country and dictate to them how to go about resolving any alleged environmental disaster in their borders. Another resolution would require all developed nations to share their technology and wealth with under-developed nations. What I feel was the most dangerous of the resolutions was that the UN would be granted sovereignty over all lands worldwide and that they would have the power to dictate who lived where and on how much land and what the land could be used for.
Then Sen. Al Gore was the official US representative at this Earth Summit and he signed all of the 28 resolutions presented by the UN. Fortunately there were enough countries that refused to sign the resolutions that most of them failed to pass. You also need to recognize that Al Gore has been a huge advocate for a one world government and economy.
Now, President Obama has climbed on board Al Gore’s global warming bandwagon and picked up where the Gore left off. He has just started proclaiming the dangers of global warming or should I be politically correct in saying global change. But like most of what Obama does and says, it’s all a lie that he is using in order to accomplish his agenda of control.
On Sunday I received an email from a teacher who taught both of my daughters in 3rd grade at the Christian school at our church. I haven’t heard from her in over 25 years. She and her husband are active Republican precinct committeemen and she is concerned about the direction Obama is going with his rant on global warming. She complied a list of evidences to prove that it is all a hype and shared it with me. Rather than trying to re-write what she sent me, I’m pasting it for you to read and check out all of her references. The bottom line is that global warming is nothing more than a political lie to an end that none of us want.
“‘Climate Change’ has been mentioned both by The President and the Secretary of State recently. Here are some facts that they have overlooked:
1) The climate has not warmed as they predicted since 1998. Rather than calling it global warming as it was called before, it is now called ‘climate change.’ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2259012/Global-warming-Met-Office-releases-revised-global-temperature-predictions-showing-planet-NOT-rapidly-heating-up.html
2) They have gone out of their way to squelch the fact that there was global warming before modern industry. (It messes up the hockey stick graph and points out the fact that carbon dioxideis not the cause of global warming.)
3) William Connolley of Wikipedia has been found to have changed 5,428 entries to hide the Medieval Warm Period and other evidence contrary to global warming. History of climate gets ‘erased’ onlinehttp://www.wnd.com/?pageId=119745#ixzz1gkbS5csC
(If you are on the side of truth, why do you need to hide evidence?)
4) Al Gore refuses to debate his ideas and a British court ruled there were nine points in his film that were troubling because the evidence was not there for them. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hindman-ky/TTLKDU87K421RLEBD
5) 31,478 American scientists have signed the Global Warming Petition to disagree with promotion of global warming. http://www.petitionproject.org/
6) John Coleman, the founder of The Weather Channel, calls global warming ‘the greatest scam in history.’ http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/coleman.asp Weatherman Joe Bastardy has spoken out against global warming. http://patriotpost.us/opinion/17228
7) The UK Telegraph has called climate change the ‘worst scientific scandal of our generation.’ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html
8) It has been found out from leaked e-mails that University of East Anglia Centre for Climate Prediction and Research (whose ‘facts’ the UN and many others use) has cherry picked their facts, omitted data that had inconvenient facts, and have organized boycotts of scientific journals which publish material contradicting their findings. “United States Senate Report ‘Consensus’ Exposed: The CRU Controversy” can be found at http://www.inhofe.senate.gov/download/?id=ce35055e-8922-417f-b416-800183ab7272
(If you are on the side of truth, why do you need to hide evidence?)
9) Some of the scientists pushing this ‘climate change’ are the same ones who in the 1970s were warning us about a coming ice age.
10) No one mentions that the ice at Antarctica has been growing. They just focus on the decrease at the Arctic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56P6geK7EDQ
11) President Obama and other people interested in promoting climate change would have us believe that we are having more hurricanes, etc. The following website describes the deadliest US hurricanes – only one of which happened in the last 30 years:
12) People pushing global warming are writing about us heading toward more extreme heat and drought. The facts don’t show that. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/new-york-times-goes-full-stupid/
13) Al Gore is not a scientist and has said outrageous statements such as the temperature of the earth’s mantle is ‘several million degrees.’ http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/16/gore-has-no-clue-a-few-million-degrees-here-and-there-and-pretty-soon-were-talking-about-real-temperature/
14) Al Gore used photoshopping for the cover art of his book. http://www.prisonplanet.com/with-hurricanes-at-thirty-year-low-gore-turns-to-photoshop.html. Other media images to portray climate change have also been Photoshopped including the polar bears on ice flows. www.ecowho.com/blogs/37/Is_Climate_Change_caused_by_Photoshop%3F/-45d22
15) Statements made by environmentalists on and around Earth Day 1970 have proven to be false. (‘Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken…’ ‘The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.’ ‘By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.’ ‘In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…’) http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/joncgabriel/the-13-worst-predictions-made-on-earth-day-1970
16) The data used by NOAA and NASA is shown to have excluded temperature data from northern latitudes and high elevations since 1980 which automatically shows greatly increased temperatures that supposedly shows great man-caused global warming. http://www.globalwarmingclassroom.info/teachers.htm
17) East Anglia scientists refused to follow that nation’s freedom-of-information law about their work. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/7538446/University-of-East-Anglia-refused-to-share-information-on-global-warming.html
18) Dozens of weather monitoring stations in rural China apparently have simply disappeared. This would lead to higher temperature averages since city levels frequently are warmer. http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/feb/01/dispute-weather-fraud
19) An Indian climate official admitted to falsely claiming that Himalayan glaciers would melt away by 2035 to prod governments into action. http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/jan/20/himalayan-glaciers-melt-claims-false-ipcc
20) A claim that global warming would wipe out rain forests was exposed as a fraud. http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/2010/02/01/pathological-liars-more-ipcc-data-fraud-exposed-amazon-rainforest-not-affected-by-global-warming-claims/
21) http://www.philosophical-investigations.org/IPCC_errors documents several errors made by International Panel on Climate Change.
“Why is it important what our President believes about ‘global warming’ or ‘climate change?’ People who push this point of view want to impose many more regulations on corporations and individuals. They also want to fine energy users. The total cost to individual families may be thousands of dollars a year. (I have read figures from $500 a year per family to $3,500 a year per family.) The money raised would go toward island nations and third world countries. While the money is intended to help the people of those countries, much of it would undoubtedly end up in the hands of corrupt leaders. Many struggling families could not afford the $500 extra a year let alone $3,500 – all to please those who are operating with much false data.”