I’ve stated many times that I believe Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim in Christian clothes. If he walks, talks and acts like a Muslim then how can you draw any other conclusion?
That’s why I was overjoyed when I read a recent post by former US Rep Col Allen West titled Six (only six?) examples Obama is purposefully enabling the Islamist cause. His article opens with:
“The only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America. How else can one rationalize the following:
1. The unilateral release of five senior Taliban back to the enemy while the enemy is still fighting us.
2. Providing weapons of support to the Muslim Brotherhood-led Egyptian government — F-16s and M1A1 Abrams tanks — but not to the Egyptian government after the Islamist group has been removed.
3. Negotiations with Qatar and Turkey, two Islamist-supporting countries.
4. Negotiations with Hamas, a terrorist group.
5. Returning sanction money, to the tune of billions of dollars, back to the theocratic regime led by Iran’s ayatollahs and allowing them to march on towards nuclear capability.
6. Obama’s evident support of Islamists in Libya.”
West then spells out the justification for his six statements and he did a mighty fine job of it. He concludes with the following:
“Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause. You can go back and listen to his 2009 speech in Cairo, where Muslim Brotherhood associates were seated front and center.”
“All the circumstantial and anecdotal evidence points to that conclusion. The pivot away from the Middle East seems to be nothing more than an opportunity to enable Islamists and their goals. Anyone supporting this Libyan ban being lifted is indeed an enemy of this state.”
West’s article supports what I’ve been saying all along that Obama is friend to Muslims, and enemy of Christians and a traitor to the United States of America. He should be immediately arrested and jailed. After a trial in which he should be convicted of his many crimes against the United States, I would not be opposed to see Obama receive the same punishment as other US traitors have in the past – firing squad or hanging.