Antifa Mob Attacks Police Officers During Protest, Arrested

On Sunday, Antifa animals attacked police officers at a protest in Downtown Portland as they marched in the area for hours.

The Portland Stands United Against Hate (PSUAH) protest was allegedly peaceful, until additional protestors arrived and the police officers started seizing weapons. This is when the group started throwing rocks, smoke bombs, and other items.

The crowd started moving west but did not stop throwing things at the officers. Two cops sustained injuries after being assaulted by the protestors.


Throughout the afternoon, the Portland Police Bureau provided information and updates on Twitter, including photos of the many weapons and items seized throughout the day:

As the afternoon progressed, protesters left the area and traveled to Vancouver, Washington. The Portland Police Bureau sent personnel to Vancouver to support Vancouver Police.

The following people were arrested today and will be arraigned in Multnomah County Court on September 11:

27-year-old Tyler W. Bristow was arrested near Southwest Park Avenue and Southwest Taylor street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Resist Arrest.

37-year-old Chad Skjei was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, and Attempt Theft in the Second Degree.

18-year-old Thomas “Sarah” Wallace was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Assault on a Police Officer (two counts) and Harassment.

Keep reading

Previous Thoughts and Prayers: Remembering 9/11
Next Study Shows Americans Diving into $1 Trillion of Credit Card Debt


Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.