Caravan Leader That Demanded $50,000 Payout For Caravan Migrants Detained & Removed


According to Fox News two groups of Central American migrants marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana with a list of demands, with one group delivering an ultimatum to the Trump administration: either let them in the U.S. or pay them $50,000 each to go home.

Among their other demands were that deportations be halted and that asylum seekers be processed faster and in greater numbers, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

His arrest video is linked in the Facebook post below.

Trending: Colorado State University Tells Students to Stop Using Offensive Term ‘Americans’

San Diego Union Tribune:

take our poll - story continues below

Did Trump Go Too Far With His "Democrats Don't Like It Here, They Can Leave" Quote?

  • Did Trump Go Too Far With His "Democrats Don't Like It Here, They Can Leave" Quote?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Godfather Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Members of the migrant caravan, backed by Pueblo Sin Fronteras, kicked Alfonso Guerrero out of the El Barretal shelter Tuesday morning after a tense confrontation over a proposed march.

Guerrero, who last week delivered a letter to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana asking President Donald Trump to give each migrant $50,000 to go back home, tried to organize a follow-up march about 6 a.m. Tuesday.

About 30 of his supporters joined the march. But as they left El Barretal a group of 40 migrants stopped them.

“What he wants to do will hurt the entire caravan, especially the women and children,” said Luis Cruz, 41, of Pueblo Sin Fronteras. “That is why we stopped him and asked authorities to remove him from the shelter.”

Municipal and federal police detained Guerrero for “altering the public order” by trying to organize a march to the border, according to their press release.

Guerrero’s supporter dispute that claim. They insist the peaceful march was to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana and the purpose was to follow up on last week’s letter.

Tuesday’s confrontation revealed an ongoing power struggle within the caravan. The group of migrants who removed Guerrero said he had no authority to speak on behalf of the caravan while his supporters say Guerrero stepped up when other leaders abandoned them. More

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa one of the leaders is a suspect in the 1987 bombing in Honduras that targeted and wounded American soldiers. He was also part of a group which claimed responsibility for a plane hijacking that also involved Americans.

If they can organize a caravan and police it, why can’t they stay in their own countries and do the same? Please comment below and let us know your thoughts. 

You Might Like
Previous Warren Unveils Bill To Chop Drug Prices... But There's A HUGE Catch!
Next Michelle Snarked About Melania’s Gift, But Turns Out She Did Same Thing

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon to the right of the comment, and report it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.