CNN To Be Sued For More Than $250M Over ‘Vicious’ Attacks On Covington High Student


Fox News has reported that the lawyer representing Nicholas Sandmann announced in a recent interview his plans to sue CNN for more than $250 million.

The attorney, L. Lin Wood, discussed the decision in an interview that will air on Sunday, according to Fox NewsAnother recent lawsuit filed on behalf of Sandmann also seeks $250 million in damages from the Washington Post.

Fox News:

Trending: Kellogg’s Joins LGBTQ for ‘Anti-Bullying’ Campaign with ‘All Together’ Cereal

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

take our poll - story continues below

Has Adam Schiff committed fraud and treason concerning the Trump probe?

  • Has Adam Schiff committed fraud and treason concerning the Trump probe?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Godfather Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood discussed his decision to sue CNN for its reporting and coverage of his client during an interview that will air on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes,” Wood told Fox News host and best-selling author Mark Levin.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you’ve seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I’ve said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn’t resist the idea that here’s a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”

Wood continued: “The CNN folks were online on Twitter at 7 a.m retweeting the little one-minute propaganda piece that had been put out. … They’re out there right away going after this young boy. And they maintain it for at least two days. Why didn’t they stop and just take an hour and look through the Internet and find the truth and then report it? Maybe do that before you report the lies.” More

I hope this attorney annihilates all these people. Young Nick Sandmann is going to be a wealthy man within just a few years. There are about 48 more names on the list and most of them have very deep pockets. 

Between this story and the father suing the abortion clinic that killed his baby, I’m loving all the energy that conservatives are starting to show. Enough turning the other cheek. It’s time we fight fire with fire.

Don't forget to Like Godfather Politics on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.

You Might Like
Previous Ninth Circuit Finds Constitutional Right For Some Aliens To Appeal Deportation Orders
Next Pelosi's Grip Slips As Radical Youngsters Seize Control Of Democrats

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon to the right of the comment, and report it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.