Dr. Jerome Corsi, a Harvard-trained conservative author, has revealed in detail the corrupt actions of special counsel Robert S. Mueller and his fake Russia investigation.
Corsi was grabbed up by the FBI and put under the spotlight by Mueller’s investigative team as a witness against who knows who or who knows what. (OK, they are trying to use Corsi to get Roger Stone… but NONE of this has anything to do with Russia.)
In any case, Mueller’s team descended upon Corsi because two years earlier he sent a single email about Roger Stone to some guy in England.
Seriously, that is their whole case.
Corsi was offered a plea deal after the FBI and Mueller claimed he “lied” to them about his communication with the guy in England.
The author offered ALL his personal records for the FBI to look through. He voluntarily supplied al his computers, phones, email accounts, and retained paper records. He did this right at the outset with no equivocation.
His intention was to give all records without exception, showing that he meant to give them the 100 percent truth.
But they ultimately charged him with perjury, anyway.
Here is how that all happened:
- Corsi was sent some info by Roger Stone and Corsi replied back saying he didn’t want anything to do with the info.
- Corsi then emailed a friend in the UK about the situation.
- Corsi had nothing else to do with the whole subject before or after that.
- Two years later, Corsi was gobbled up by team Mueller.
- Corsi had forgotten about the email and didn’t mention it to investigators.
- Corsi was asked if he discussed the info with anyone. Since he forgot the 2-year-old email, he said no.
- Mueller POUNCED and claimed Corsi was a liar and was then threatened with being jailed and bankrupted.
Seriously. That is the full extent of the whole thing. And, remember, Corsi didn’t actually participate in ANY of the so-called crimes that Mueller was claiming soemone or another perpetrated.
Indeed, it gets worse, if you can believe that. When Mueller’s corrupt FBI toadies reminded Corsi about the email to the UK, they allowed him to amend his statement to include the email. But after the Mueller criminals grilled him and found that he couldn’t voluntarily give them any dirt on Trump, they then pulled their permission to amend the statement and threatened him with life in prison and being bankrupted trying to defend himself. Mueller then demanded that Corsi say the things they wanted him to say so they could use it in their fake “investigation.”
This is the corruption of Mueller and the FBI.
Check out Corsi’s appearance with Fox News host Tucker Carlson:
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.