Hate-filled leftists jumped for joy when conservative talk show giant Rush Limbaugh shockingly revealed that he has “advanced lung cancer.”
The Internet became filled with hate on Monday, displaying the evil in each Democrat’s black heart that we’ve gotten so used to seeing, as thousands of them ran pell-mell to Twitter to gleefully celebrate over Limbaugh’s impending demise.
For instance, Hollywood cretin Nick Jack Papas gave us this gem:
I'm so sorry for lung cancer, no one deserves Rush Limbaugh.
— Nick Jack Pappas (@Pappiness) February 3, 2020
Many others were just as thrilled to see Limbaugh given such a grave diagnosis:
Considering what Limbaugh did over 3 decades to push unnecessary division and hatred on our country, much like a form of cancer, I'd say this is karmic retribution. I don't wish ill on anyone, but I knew something was gonna happen to him to reflect his negative work.
— Nick (@rndm_th8wts) February 4, 2020
Good, go straight to hell 😡
— ANNE K KENNEY (@ANNEKKENNEY1) February 4, 2020
I have nothing but joy in my heart. pic.twitter.com/wCsnzSEq6j
— Richard Ferreiro (@RichardFerreiro) February 4, 2020
so i'm supposed to feel sorry for rush limbaugh, a lapdog who parrots trump's lies on a daily basis, because he has lung cancer? #IDontthinkso
— piratesfan66 (@duphous66) February 5, 2020
Happy Limbaugh Cancer Day. Here's a drawing I did of him like 10 years ago. pic.twitter.com/SXZB4wULRb
— Cloe (@Obviously_Cloe) February 4, 2020
My mom died of lung cancer in 2018. She would have died sooner were it not for Obamacare.
Rush Limbaugh has spent years trying to take Obamacare away from people like my mom.
Fuck him. His defenders. And his "death respecters".
— ☪️Josh Shahryar✡️ (@JShahryar) February 3, 2020
The Blaze added that many leftist MSNBC fans were also thrilled that Rush may soon be dead.
Here are some of those comments:
- “He, literally, has encouraged right-wing politicians to harm people, deprive healthcare, imprison innocent children, and let people die. Lives will be saved when he is gone.”
- “Couldn’t have happened to a better person. I guess since he is a cancer to society, life is imitating art here.”
- “God works in mysterious ways.”
- “Such a painful disease. The suffering he will experience. The anguish of facing death after his despicable life will be a burden so heavy, it will destroy his soul.”
- “‘I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.’ Your time has come you vicious racist POS.”
- “Does that mean he will stop spreading hatred towards minorities from now on? Then that’s OK.”
- “…I wish I didn’t have to laugh my ass off at this.”
Liberals are universally evil people.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.Don't forget to Like Godfather Politics on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Godfather Politics email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.