They did the same thing with Adam Lanza. They claimed to have found NRA literature in his home, and they tried to tie Adam’s murder spree to gun rights organizations, as if they were the ones to blame. I mean, they already had been saying things like, “The NRA has blood on its hands,” but the literature “uncovered” in their house only confirmed what they already believed.
Now, the BBC is reporting that they found similar literature in the Tsarnaev’s house:
- The [BBC] discovered that Tamerlan Tsarnaev possessed articles which argued that both 9/11 and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing were government conspiracies.
- Another in his possession was about ‘the rape of our gun rights.’
- Reading material he had about white supremacy commented that ‘Hitler had a point.’
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev also had literature which explored what motivated mass killings and noted how the perpetrators murdered and maimed calmly.
- There was also material about US drones killing civilians, and about the plight of those still imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay.
This is supposed to somehow prove that if you hold any of these beliefs or sympathize with any of them, then you’re like the Boston Bombers. You’re worth putting an entire city on lockdown in order to hunt you down.
The media’s always been there to help out the government in terms of “cracking down” on conspiracy theories. Only the government is allowed to be a conspiracy theorist. They’re allowed to think that every citizen is secretly out to get them, which is how they justify a police state.
But if you’re critical of the government, pointing out cover-up scandals like Fast and Furious or Benghazi, where the CIA was secretly smuggling arms to Syrian terrorists, they call you a conspiracy theorist. That’s their “argument.” Because as we all know, there are no conspiracies in real life. They only exist in movies. And 9/11 was a freak accident. No conspiracy.
So, if you’re white, if you own guns, if you’re critical of drone strikes on civilians, if you think the government is corrupt in general, or if you don’t trust the media, then you’re more than likely a racist, conspiracy theorist terrorist. Just like the Boston bombers.