First Ladies should be rarely seen and never heard from. We didn’t elect First Ladies. That goes for conservatives, too. While appearing on the Tom Joyner morning radio program, “Michelle Obama called undecided voters confused’ and ‘knuckleheads,’ according to a video posted at Breitbart.com.”
“All of us know that one person in our lives . . . that one knucklehead nephew that’s not registered to vote . . . That one neighbor that’s not really paying attention, or that one person in your office that’s confused about how Barack’s tax plan will benefit . . . that individual.”
The real knuckleheads are liberals who try the same failed policies over and over again and expect a different result. Liberals are like Paul Winchell’s ventriloquist dummy Knucklehead Smiff. No matter how many times Winchell told Knucklehead Smiff something, he never got it. His head was as hard as concrete.
Here are some tax truisms that Knucklehead liberals can’t get through their thick skulls:
1. “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.” — Winston Churchill
2. “We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.” ― Winston Churchill
3. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
4. What one person receives without working another person must work without receiving.
5. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
6. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
7. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
8. “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.” ― Thomas Jefferson
9. “You can’t tax business. Business doesn’t pay taxes. It collects taxes.” ― Ronald Reagan
10. “There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.” ― Robert A. Heinlein (1907–1988), author of The Moon is a Harsh Mistress and Starship Troopers
11. The power to tax is the power to destroy.” ― Supreme Court Justice John Marshall (1755–1835)
12. “A democracy . . . can only exist until the people discover they can vote themselves largess out of the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy —to be followed by a dictatorship.”
If you can’t get these truths through your head, then you are a knucklehead.Don't forget to Like Godfather Politics on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.