New Jersey Man Losses Job After Being Charged with Urinating on Memorial for 9-Year-Old Boy


A New Jersey man who was arrested and charged after he was recorded urinating on a memorial for a 9-year-old boy has now also lost his job.

Plumbing business owner Bruce Bellace said he felt had had no choice but to fire his own son, Bryan, after the arrest for defiling the memorial, according to the New York Post.

“I had to remove him from employment,” the business owner said Monday. “We apologized to the family,” Bellace added, “I’m sorry for his actions. I’m not proud of him.”

Trending: TV’s Chuck Woolery Attacked Over Tweet About Nature of Racism

For his part, Bryan Bellace (who we reported on here earlier in the week) has been contrite in public saying that he made “a big mistake” and that he was very drunk at the time.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?

  • Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Godfather Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It was a big mistake I made. I was intoxicated. I didn’t know what I was doing at the time,” Bellace said on Monday. “When I came to my senses the next day, I realized I made a huge mistake. I wish I could take it all back and make things right.”

The man said he would like to formally apologize to Mark Clopp for defiling the memorial to his dead son.

Police became involved after someone sent them a video that had been circulating on Snapchat, the Daily Wire reported.

Officials tracked Bellace down and arrested him, charging him with “lewdness, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, and having an open alcoholic beverage in a park.”

The memorial Bellace defiled had been erected for 9-year-old Christian Clopp, who died in 2012 from brain cancer.

Mark Clopp, the dead child’s father, was furious.

“So, my day started out horribly, after learning what happened to Christian’s memorial. After controlling my own emotions and assisting my family with same, I finally found a moment to put all of this into perspective,” the man said on a Facebook post.

“Aside from the two morons facing criminal charges, I saw a community once again come together for a cause. I’ve heard from hundreds of people offering assistance. Friends and strangers went to wash the memorial off,” Mark Clopp added.

Mr. Clopp and his family and friends cleaned and disinfected the memorial. Later they started a fund to expand and improve the park.

Clopp also noted in a Facebook post that he refused to do any TV media hits on the vandalism of his boy’s memorial.

“I don’t think a 10-second clip of my feelings is going to change what happened in any way,” he wrote. “As a father and retired police officer, I think this incident can be turned into a positive by becoming a learning experience for all.”

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.

Don't forget to Like Godfather Politics on Facebook and Twitter, and follow our friends at RepublicanLegion.com on Instagram.

You Might Like
Previous Media Narrative Busted: Study Finds Whites are LESS Prejudiced Under Trump
Next New Trump Brand .45 ACP Handgun Ammo Sure to Rile Liberals Everywhere

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon to the right of the comment, and report it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.