On Sunday, singer Harry Belafonte made the following comments about the staunch Republican Koch brothers:
“They make up the heart and the thinking in the minds of those who would belong to the KKK. They are white supremacists. They are men of evil. They have names. They are flooding our country with money.”
Last October, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), compared Republicans to the KKK in a campaign fundraising email.
Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National Committee appeared Monday on Fox News’s Hannity program and took the opportunity to respond to Belafonte and to rip into President Barack Obama for the way he has turned America into a culture of hatred and dishonesty. His comments included:
“It’s the culture that the president’s cultivated here. A culture of dishonesty, a culture of hatred.”
“I think he should take ownership over this divisive culture that he has created. Look, it’s the Democratic Party that has the shameful history. It’s not the Republican Party, and I think it’s about time that we, also as Republicans, start recapturing the real history of the Republican Party and not let these guys rewrite the history of equality, freedom and opportunity, which is what the party is about.”
Priebus also chastised Democrats in general for not condemning the KKK comparisons being used by their fellow liberals. He stated:
“No Democrat is out there in any sort of organized fashion denouncing this.”
Since Obama first took office, our nation has seen a huge increase in the amount of violence committed by blacks against whites and other blacks.
- Intolerance towards anything decent, wholesome, conservative and Christian has also increased dramatically.
- Obama still refuses to produce his records to verify that he is legally eligible to hold the office of President. His White House staff intentionally forged a false birth certificate for him which should be enough for anyone to realize that he is the most notorious fraud in American history.
- The Justice Department has repeatedly violated the US Constitution and federal law in their attacks against Christians, conservatives, Tea Partiers and Republicans.
- The IRS intentionally targeted Tea Party, patriotic, Christians and conservatives applying for non-profit status.
- ATF prosecutes innocent gun store owners on false charges they created and then turns around and sends thousands of guns to the Mexican drug cartels.
- The EPA has been filing false charges against a number of land owners in hopes of stealing their lands.
- Christian business owners can no longer practice their faith in their business dealings, but Obama’s Muslim buddies can.
- Common Core curriculum in the schools replaces America’s true history with a perverted and false view. It’s teaching our kids to accept pornography and it brainwashes them against their parents and into believing in a socialistic government.
- Obama lied to America about what happened in Benghazi and he lied to the parents of the four victims of the attack.
- The military is being gutted of good leadership because they disagree with Obama’s socialistic and pro-homosexual policies.
- The LGBT community has been given privileged rights over Christians and conservatives. You can’t do anything to offend them, but they are free to offend anyone.
- The Department of Justice is pursuing a civil suit against George Zimmerman even though he was acquitted by a jury. Holder still wants to make it a racial hate crime, even though Trayvon Martin had a history of violence.
The list could go on and on, but it should be obvious that America today is not the America that existed prior to Obama’s theft of the Oval Office. I don’t always agree with Reince Priebus, but this time I do. Obama has created a culture of hate and dishonesty. The man belongs behind bars and in solitary confinement for the rest of his life for his crimes against the American people.