I’m getting tired of all the bullying of Chick-fil-A that’s going on.
The latest is that the mayors of liberal cities like Boston are trying to ban the restaurant.
The gays and liberals are all aflutter about trying to tear down a business that has done nothing but contribute to its local communities, all so they can be treated to the sight of Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy giving in to their ridiculous demands.
It doesn’t matter to these radical, economic and social terrorists that they will be hurting people who need jobs in an already hard economy, or hurting the tax base of the cities if the business leaves.
But Chick-fil-A isn’t the only business that’s been targeted by Leftist activists and their destructive methods.
Since even liberal governments are embracing fascism — and that’s what this is — it’s up to us conservatives on the Right to do what we can to stop them.
Don’t bother boycotting stores that support gay marriage and other liberal causes. They are well known, but targeting them the way the Left targets family-friendly businesses will only gain them free advertising.
What we need to do is patronize the businesses the Left hates and encourage our friends and families to do the same.
So after cruising the liberal blogosphere (an unpleasant job, let me tell you), here’s a list of businesses the Left hates and their “sin” against liberalism. Consider spending your hard-earned money at these places:
- Regal Cinemas — an affiliate of AEG, whose parent company, Anschutz has given $50,000 to Congressional Leadership Fund Super PAC, which is connected to Speaker John Boehner.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival — Another AEG/Anschutz affiliate.
- Blue Bell Creameries — Also gave $40,000 to Boehner’s Super PAC.
- Waffle House — Gave Karl Rove’s American Crossroads $100,000.
- White Castle — $25,000 to Boehner’s Super PAC.
- Carl’s Jr. — Deceased founder Carl Karcher was a supporter of pro-life causes, including Operation Rescue. Really cheesed off the gays when in 1978 he supported an initiative that would have allowed gay teachers to be fired.
- Domino’s Pizza — Founder Tom Monaghan is a devout Catholic and strong supporter of pro-life causes including Operation Rescue and other anti-abortion groups that make liberals break out in cold sweats.
- New Balance — Shoe company has given $1 million to Mitt Romney’s Restore Our Future Super PAC.
- Gold’s Gym — Flex your conservative muscles. Gym has divided $1 million between Restore Our Future and American Crossroads.
- Angel Soft, Dixie cups, Brawny paper towels and Georgia Pacific — All are subsidiaries of Koch Industries, which is spreading hundreds of millions of dollars around conservative causes like the NRA, the National Right to Life Committee and many others. The Left is terrified of these guys because they’re conservative and they might be able to go head-to-head against the Left’s Ubermensch, George Soros.
- Marriott Hotels and Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company — Subsidiaries of Marriott International, whose chairman J.W. “Bill” Marriott Jr. has given $1 million to Restore Our Future.
- Omni Hotels — Given $1 million to Restore Our Future and American Crossroads.
- Palazzo Hotel and Venetian Resort Hotel — Las Vegas hotels whose owners, Sheldon Adelson and his wife, have pledged $71 million to a number of conservative causes, including Romney and Newt Gingrich Super PACs.
- Houston Dynamo, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Galaxy — Sports teams are all part of the AEG/Anschutz family.
- Orlando Magic — Owned by Rich DeVos, who has given $1 million to help the Koch brothers combat Obama’s re-election campaign.
- Charles Schwab Corp. — Founder Charles Schwab and his wife have given $250,000 to Restore Our Future.
- Menards — Home improvement chain’s owner John Menard has pledged $1 million to help the Koches fight Obama.
I’m sure this is only a partial list. It was compiled from liberal sources, so I apologize if any of the information is inaccurate.
If you know of any other conservative-values businesses, even local ones, leave a post below so we can all patronize them.
And don’t forget to support Chick-fil-A, especially on Aug. 3, when gays are planning “kiss-in” demonstrations at the restaurants.
This is one way we can all counteract the Left’s economic destruction, by waging a little guerrilla counterinsurgency.