If this does not prove that our schools are not just a massive failure, but an actual enemy to the American way of life, a new poll finds that millennials think Obama is greater than George Washington and that America has never been great. These are the lies our failed schools are teaching our kids.
This poll proves that by sending your kids to government schools, you are training them to hate the U.S.A.
Kids in our anti-American schools are being trained to hate this country and are being indoctrinated in extreme, left-wing, lies.
A shocking new poll has revealed just how anti-American our schools are by showing that majorities of students think Barack Obama was the nation’s greatest president, that America is racist and evil, that the country has never been great and won’t be great in the future.
The poll also found that kids don’t know anything about the rights guaranteed in the Constitution nor do they know anything about history. All they “know” is their left-wing indoctrination, not facts or truth.
According to the Washington Examiner:
The YouGov.com poll was the first “State of American Patriotism” survey conducted for the Foundation for Liberty and American Greatness, (FLAG). The group educates Americans, especially K-12, about the country’s “values and principles that make our nation exceptional.”
“Younger Americans (under 38 – Gen Z and Millennials) are becoming unmoored from the institutions, knowledge, and spirit traditionally associated with American patriotism,” the author of the survey said.
On the release of the report, Nick Adams, Founder of FLAG, said, “We suspected that we would find decreasing numbers of Americans well-versed in our nation’s most important principles and young people less patriotic than the generations that came before, but we were totally unprepared for what our national survey reveals: an epidemic of anti-Americanism,” said Nick Adams, the founder of FLAG.
He added, “That half of millennials and Gen Z believe that the country in which they live is both ‘racist’ and ‘sexist’ shows that we have a major fraction of an entire generation that has been indoctrinated by teachers starting in grade school that America is what’s wrong with the world.”
So, what were some of these incredibly offensive results?
- Half of those surveyed believe the United States is sexist (50 percent) and racist (49 percent).
- American exceptionalism is on the decline–46 percent of younger Americans do not agree that “America is the greatest country in the world.”
- 38 percent of younger Americans do not agree that “America has a history that we should be proud of.”
- One in eight (14 percent) of Millennials agree that “America was never a great country and it never will be.”
- 46 percent of younger Americans agree that “America is more racist than other countries.”
- 84 percent of Americans do not know the specific rights enumerated in the First Amendment.
- 19 percent of Millennials believe that the American flag is “a sign of intolerance and hatred.”
Worse, one of the results found that these misled young people think Barack Obama was greater than George Washington.
“44 percent of younger Americans believe Barack Obama had a ‘bigger impact’ on America than George Washington, the nation’s first president,” the survey said.
So, Obama is greater than the United States? Well, that is what our kids are being told in schools.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.Don't forget to Like Godfather Politics on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at RepublicanLegion.com.