- Only in America could liberals talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.
- Only in America could liberals claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly an 18% black federal workforce when only 12% of the population is black.
- Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
- Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
- Only in America would liberals make people who legally want to become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while they push for legislation that would let anyone who enters the country illegally to become American citizens by the stroke of the President’s pen.
- Only in America could liberals believe that balancing the budget and sticking to the Constitution could be thought to be “extremism.”
- Only in America do liberals believe that you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check and enter the Democratic National Convention but not to vote.
- Only in America could liberals demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas goes up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of what a company makes producing running shoes (Nike).
- Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
- Only in America could the people who pay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
Become an insider!
Sign up for the free Godfather Politics email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.